Essay writing, even in your native language, is a skill that takes practice, education and motivation. To truly improve your writing skills in any language, you must write everyday and study persistently. Learning a new language can also help you gain job opportunities and open up a world of new ideas and knowledge.
It will not always be easy and it can be a huge struggle for some students. Languages are multifaceted and intricate. And nobody masters one overnight. You will have to put in the work and be open to constructive criticism, and be able to maintain focus. But success is possible!
Review the following essay writing tools and find one that may suit your specific needs. And get started on improving your writing skills today.
1. MyAccess – This cloud-based writing development tool utilizes an automated system and linguistic technologies to bring a new type of instruction to the writing process. Language learners will have access to over 1,300 writing topics and be motivated to write more frequently to gain immediate feedback.
2. Essay writing services reviews – This resource and online blog is a great way for students to discover information and tips on any area of the writing process. The site offers students essay examples, writing services that cover anything from grammar and punctuation to writing preparation and how to grab reader’s attention. AskPetersen also provides essay services reviews, as there are always some bad ones like Grademiners and EssayShark.
3. WriteBrain – Write Brain’s power structure is a writing software that goes beyond the simple "fill-in the forms" story development program. It never tried to tell you what to write, and it guides you in writing your own story. The software helps users find the terms and theories of storytelling that make the most sense.
4. Essay Editing – Students should always double check their essays. With Help.Plagtracker’s professionals students will gain elite writing help (and in six different languages). Their services cover editing, proofreading, grammar and spelling, and also checks to assure students their writing is always 100% unique.
5. EssayPunch – The online edition of this essay writing software offers students that are already familiar with writing a paragraph guidance to begin writing short essays. Users can discover techniques of expository writing and how to persuade and describe with their writing. The EssayPunch program contains 9 writing topics and 1,080 prompts to help students through each step of the writing process.
6. Odyssey Writer –This customizable writing program is best for middle school students or ESL students and can help guide users through the entire writing process. The tool aims to make your writing more focused, more effective and more fun. The word processor explores the four elements of the writing process (prewriting, writing, revising, and proofreading) and offers access to graphic organizers, outlines, notecards and more.
7. Writing RoadMap – This online tool offers language learners an effective way to practice and improve their writing skills. And along with practice material they provide a way for users to measure and track writing proficiency and progress.
Learning a language is a complex task. From reading, writing, listening and speaking, language covers more than just one skill. And it takes a focused mind and practice to master.
Do not be discouraged by mistakes made, or bumps in the road. You may be a natural at vocabulary and speaking a language, however that does not always mean you are going to write it perfectly. Take note of your weaknesses and strengths, and recognize in what areas you need the most work.
Then use the tool listed above to begin implementing what technology offers. Each one of these sources suggestions can help improve your writing skills as well as enhance your overall use of language in communication. Good luck and happy learning!
Anna Olinger is an academic writer from Washington, DC. She contributes to blogs by Julie Petersen. Read her latest Assignment Masters, Bid4papers and Ninja Essays reviews!